Lunes, Nobyembre 14, 2011

MY UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE DURING FIRST SEMESTER=)

My first semester experience, life is full of experience when I first enter this institution I felt nervous and excitement. Nervous because I will encounter difficult lessons, Excitement because I am going to meet my new classmates, friends and teachers. But  I am so confident enough to face my new world which is the college life.

Later on during the acquaintance party of college department. It’s so fun because of what students performed in stage, they dance, sing etc. but as what I have observed students enjoy more the “ disco “. During the foundation days, it was so boring.

1st examination, I’m nervous because im not ready for the examination. When I answer my exam, what’s in my mind is that im looking forward on my score the result of my exam, im afraid of getting a low score. But then what I did is  just to think positive.
I learned a lot during the first semester about my course. I hope that I will learn more this 2nd semester.

“godbless=)”




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento